[Start of image description: A blue background with a rainbow. A image of a forest with a cozy cottage and a campfire on the left. On the right is a log with a basket of yarn and needles, a black cat holding a ball of red yarn with another basket of yarn and a frog next to it. There is toodstools scattered around the forest and there is an owl in the tree. In the middle is the Cozy Woodland Cottage Knits logo with the words “Cozy Woodland Cottage Knits” End of image description.]

Friday, July 6, 2018

Knitted headband and bracelet set



I made this headband and bracelet set perfect for lazy days to add a little something to an outfit without going to any fuss.  
Disclaimer, I am not an affiliate of Love Knitting or Lily Sugar n Cream.  I have not be paid or sponsored nor am I receiving any thing for free to do this post.  I have permission from Love Knitting yo use their links if I find something I think you will love.  Though I only ever recommend something I have actually used and love.  I have knitting with quite a few of Lily Sugar n Creams yarns and enjoyed knitting with this one.

With the weekend coming up and school holidays I thought these would be perfect for lazy days.  O.k they wont be too lazy since I still have work and study to do and an assignment due in a few weeks but still.  I decided to knit these in an ombre yarn by Lily Sugar n cream, I love seeing how it came out at times it looks like stipes and other times it's made a pattern of it's own.  If you want to knit with some you can find it here: Lily Sugar n cream ombre - field of dreams.

Headband

This came out quite good and I love how it turned out. I always find it interesting knitting with yarns that have a pattern to them. While I have knitted with this yarn before, the pattern never comes out the same and I'm sure I knit quicker too since I can't wait to see how it is going to turn out.  Do you do this as well? 

Front of the headband

Back of the headband
If you loved this look out for the pattern, it will be available next week on the blog as a free pattern.

Bracelet 

I knitted a bracelet to match because I love to make things that match but it also has the added bonus of adding a bit of something extra to my weekend outfit of folded ribbed jeans and long sleeved tops. You can find the pattern here: free bracelet pattern

The finished bracelet

Knitted bracelet



Featured post

The Lady Gadget Blogger Template Services

Love Letters Out Now On!